Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

About Me

Hello I am Ramon,

I play sports such as football and baseball. In football I play as a defensive end and as a center. In baseball I play as a right fielder, left fielder and a center fielder. I love to watch baseball because I get to see my favorite team play. My favorite team are the 2016 World Series Champions the Chicago Cubs. My favorite baseball game was game 7 of the 2016 World Series. Next year the Chicago Cubs will win the World Series. I'm going to say this because it's true I hate it when white sox fans were Bragging that they won in 2005 and then when we won the 2016 World Series then they shut up. I tell them if your going to talk about 2005 then I will talk about 2016. My favorite movie/documentary is the 2016 Chicago Cubs World Series. My favorite moment of 2016 is when the Cubs won the World Series. Well most of my life is about the Chicago Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment