Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

About me and 8th grade

Hello I'm Ramon Perez,

I'm the biggest Chicago Cubs fan in freedom middle school I'm am also a 8th grader. I am a baseball player for the reck and I play the outfield. I am not that smart in school. Okay okay that is enough about me and I want to talk about eight grade. Okay Eight grade the end of my middle school life. Well this year is fun because I can just look down at the 6 and 7th graders and I feel like a giant. Also the Cubs are in the World Series I've waited 13 years for this moment so this year is awesome. I love my friends and school. This year is the year everyone changes my childhood is almost to the end. I can't wait till high school. Okay time to talk about my favorite subject science. I think I'm doing good in biology. I really don't know I need to check my grades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment