- Was your individual score higher or lower than your team score? Why do you think this is the case? Higher because I got 86 and I forgot about somethings
- Why did you change your minds about the rankings? Because I ranked badly
- Did your team work together well enough to survive the Hunger Games? Explain. Yes because we choose fairly
- How did you overcome conflict and disagreements? I worked it out by solving problems
- What would you improve on the next time to increase your chance of survival? Put important stuff first
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Monday, March 14, 2016
I think what I found more interesting is the beginning of the games where everyone was fighting/killing for bags and weapons. When I first started reading this book I was reading I survived 911 and the most interesting part is when the towers were falling that millions of people had to fit in little boats.The part of the hunger games bothers me is when thresh hit a hard rock into cloves head. I also know that when Kato survived a attack from the mutants. The things in my independent book bothers me when the towers got hit and people were jumping of from high places and dying . I do find my book realistic Because it actually happened but I don't find it entertaining because people killed themselves and the two major towers got hit by tairest . Before 911 everyone was okay but in the middle of tv shows and radio stations breaking news hits and then there things about 911.
Friday, March 11, 2016
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Lying is wrong because when you lie you think that the person you told the thing to is going to find out. It's sometimes ok to lie because like when if your Friend tells you to keep a secret then a bully comes up and forces you to tell him but you can lie to it. When Peeta said he joined the careers but actually didn't.