Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Chapter 15-16 reflect

HOW DID THESE TWO CHAPTERS (15 & 16) MAKE YOU FEEL? WERE YOU SHOCKED BY WHAT AND HOW IT HAPPENED?

The two chapters made me feel surprised that the careers backstabed there own teammate. Like in my head I told myself what just happened. Chapters 15 and 16 got me a little shocked. Like when the careers said that Peeta was not in the group. It also shocked me because the leader hit cut Peeta. I think this happened because Peeta let Katniss go. But Peeta is lucky to still be alive from being stabbed. Right now the hunger games are making me tell myself what just happened. Like there are some weird allies. Like Katniss and rue. Right now I'm telling myself why do they want to be allies. If I was in the hunger games I would not trust anyone. Like if I trust someone 10 seconds later I will be backstabed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment